Doctor's Visit Doctor's Visit

Funny, but not original.

I know it can be hard to come up with fresh material every now and then, but this is almost plagerized from The Far Side.

It was still a little funny, but you probably could have worked on voice acting more. The animation was pretty decent and it looked pretty smooth.

All in all, not too bad.

3/5

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Satire at its best.

I am dumbfounded at the fucking idiots that are completely oblivious to the satirical message of this. It was amazing in the sense of how self-aware that it was a parody.

How does a flash that was beautifully presented, and more humorous than that shit fest of a collab, still achieves a 2.06? This is fucking bullshit, this should be preserved in the top 50 at least. It contained 100X the humor, and -100000X less predictable cock jokes than the fucking flash collab.

Something as genius as this comes around once a fucking millennium.

People that rate this shit down because they felt personally attacked are nothing but shit streaks on the underpants of Newgrounds.

I liked the whole crack at Egoraptor with the Solid Snake stand-up bit. Truly brilliant.

RE5: Public Assembly RE5: Public Assembly

Hilarious? Yes. Racist? Hell naw.

Great flash parody of RE5, though it seems like you basically copied the first half of the demo onto flash... I liked the magic trick part was great, even though at first it sounded like a lame Dark Knight joke.

Great flash, and if you're one of those idiots who is completely oblivious to satire, don't fucking call this racist. Call it a FUCKING GAME PARODY!

5/5

Its a Tank! Its a Tank!

Well, that was interesting.

It seemed like I was watching... well, I don't know how the hell do describe it. It was like if Transformers and a Nickelodeon special had some weird, genetically mutated baby who then had freaky sex with it's Eraserhead counterpart.

Told you it was indescribable.

It was actually kinda funny. Yeah, who knew I'd actually get a laugh from that...

Oh, and shame on you for ruining Tom's nice white shirt.

You're Banned! You're Banned!

Story of my life.

7/10 for making me laugh, but the art style was absolutely horrid.

I have plenty of banned screenies from Poozy, so if you want to make a sequel I could supply you with some... XD

Kevin responds:

This was done in about 4 hours stretched over a weekend.

Triangle n' Octagon Triangle n' Octagon

Gahh. Come on Johnny...

This gets a solid 1/5 for the voice acting.

You are probably the most talented person on Newgrounds, and THIS is what you make? A green triangle and an octagon talking like real people. Oh yes, how witty and cynical.

While it was morbidly entertaining, you can do so much better.

Or maybe it was all a statement about how you don't need to be an artist to have good flash, or something like that.

Regardless, you could do 1000x times better than this.

P.S. - I hope you don't remove me from your PS3 friends list because of this.. That would make me sad.

P.S. Again - I can almost guarantee this will be marked as abusive, because apparently I'm not entitled to my opinion and I'm supposed to worship anything you create.

The Day Keanu Stood Still The Day Keanu Stood Still

Not all too great.

You really disappointed me, Mr Fulp.

This seems like a half-assed attempt at a collab, with the music set to Feris Bueller's Day Off. Most of the drawings were mediocre, with the exception of a few good ones.

The music didn't really sync well with the pictures as well.

Insanely boring. I expected more out of you, and I got conned into believing this would be something funny, not a crappy slideshow. Go back to doing what you do best- absolutely nothing.

Yoink!

P.S, $100 bucks says this will get negative feedback, because I'm apparently supposed to instantly suck up to whatever a mod or admin creates.

People Are Strange (now) People Are Strange (now)

Great Job!

I was afraid that it would be another stupid music video that would butcher a great song, but I was wrong.

Animation is kind of... bizarre (in a good way).

Great interpretation of the song, and nice animation.

The Doors are the best!

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

It doesn't live up to the older TANKMEN

Well, I'm about to give my honest opinion, and I don't know if you will like it.

I'll start off with the PROS.

PROS

- Great Animation
- Good Layout
- Nice Voice Acting (it was relatively smooth)

CONS

- Seems like you rushed it
- Horrid jokes
- Bad Makeover (I prefer the older look)
- Feels like a really corny sitcom (take it whatever way you will)
- Music was way to upbeat, and jazzy.

Now, I have gotten my points across. It seemed rushed, the jokes were far from funny, the makeover looks... different, and it feels like I'm watching the Cosby Show. Except, not funny.

You may ask yourself, "Did SMD really just say that? Did he really vote zero?".

I gave it 4/5 for the quality. I'm basing this review on my opinion.

You can call me whatever (basement dwelling hater, stupid heckler), and to me its even more degrading. I'm basically telling Steven Spielberg why he sucks. I'm not going to suck up though, I'm not trying to impress you.

I know this review will be flagged for some stupid shit, because all the fanboys and suck ups will think I'm saying 'FUK U NOOB U SUK AT ANIMATING', but if they have the patience to actually read this, they can see why I'm giving it such a low rating. I'm not being abusive, I am criticizing.

To be honest, I don't think this deserves #1. I think it should be on Top 50, but it shouldn't take the #1 spot. You are extremely talented, and I respect that.

I think you are starting to be like Egoraptor (again, not necessarily an insult). Everything you spit out, people will immediately 5/5 it, without actually analyzing it. I'm breaking it down, and pointing out the flaws.

But, it wasn't as good as the other ones. I miss the older version, and I hope you will do more .5 shit, because I love the series. You are a talented animator, and TANKMEN is amazing. This doesn't live up to the hype. Hopefully you read this all the way, and insult me as you must. But I live in America, I have the freedom of speech.

4/5

JohnnyUtah responds:

frankly kid, I think you're trying a bit too hard for attention here. I clearly stated this one wasn't my favorite, and I'm really lost when it comes to your 4/5 and 0/10 scoring rationale.

Thanks for the opinion on the movie, but please just limit further reviews to that, and not a shitload of conjecture on how I might react and other worthless fluff.

The DarKsidE of Flash! The DarKsidE of Flash!

What an Inspiration to us all!

That was amazing.

I mean, you work 12 seconds on a flash, and submit it on a fucking spam flash day, just to get a high BA.

You have proved what no hard work of talent can pull off.

Thanks to you, we probably have more effortless flashes than before.

I hope you can live with that.

DarKsidE555 responds:

It's teh internet, get over it kid! :)

Kthx!

Oh and btw...SBB and myself are MUSICIANS, we don't care where this "flash" goes.. ;)