View Profile SockMyDink

10 Movie Reviews

Funny, but not original.

I know it can be hard to come up with fresh material every now and then, but this is almost plagerized from The Far Side.

It was still a little funny, but you probably could have worked on voice acting more. The animation was pretty decent and it looked pretty smooth.

All in all, not too bad.

3/5

Hilarious? Yes. Racist? Hell naw.

Great flash parody of RE5, though it seems like you basically copied the first half of the demo onto flash... I liked the magic trick part was great, even though at first it sounded like a lame Dark Knight joke.

Great flash, and if you're one of those idiots who is completely oblivious to satire, don't fucking call this racist. Call it a FUCKING GAME PARODY!

5/5

Well, that was interesting.

It seemed like I was watching... well, I don't know how the hell do describe it. It was like if Transformers and a Nickelodeon special had some weird, genetically mutated baby who then had freaky sex with it's Eraserhead counterpart.

Told you it was indescribable.

It was actually kinda funny. Yeah, who knew I'd actually get a laugh from that...

Oh, and shame on you for ruining Tom's nice white shirt.

1 Game Review

Clearly not your work.

And if it were your work by some divine miracle, it's extremely terrible.

You at least could have made it more colorful or interesting. You know, add some music and shiz? But no, you took such a crude concept and made it worse that I ever could have imagined.

I don't see why minusdick, or whatever his damn name is, couldn't submit this.

But then I realized he probably didn't want to be associated with such an atrocious game. At least learn the basics of flash before you start crapping out these abominations.

You aren't all that bad of a person, you just need to slow down on the terrible flash making.

- SMD

4 Audio Reviews

Congratulations.

You are everything the perfect troll should be.

I salute you.

karlkoolkid1999b responds:

Thanks

Oh god...

Listening to this with a subwoofer in my room was a bad idea.

The series of beeps and boops, followed with a very low bass sound that had my intestines rumbling and caused me to shit my pants.

Great going.

Kind of gets catchy at the end of the off-key loop, but terrible sounding altogether.

And yes, I am experiencing some anal leakage right now.

Hm...

You might want to get that throat cancer checked out.

And 1,438 people listened to this. You must ban alot of people.

READ MY PM

Welcome to Newgrounds. Where everyone is rich and white, the way God intended.

29, Male